Sunday, August 28, 2005

DrawingDojo: Seabreeze

This illustration is one of the themes of DrawingDojo (8/27).
Two photographs are updated to DrawingDojo on every Thursday.
A participant does drawing illustration of original interpretation from photograph.
It is carried out by already continuing for several years.
When you get interested, please participate always.
When you want to study an illustration after this, please tell me by DrawingDojo.
I will carry out some advice to you at DrawingDojo.

2 Comments:

Christine Lim said...

Hi! What a sensual illustration. Love the translucent bit. I like your style and the way you doodle your characters. Marvalous series.

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog. :)

PaintMonster said...

Christine Lim-Simpson
wow thank you very much!!
I am also happy if you are happy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online