Monday, August 29, 2005

DrawingDojo: Terrace


This illustration is one of the themes of DrawingDojo (8/27).
I use MacromediaFlashMX, when drawing an illustration on WEB.
This Flash is the software for making animation.
However, I use this software, also when drawing a still picture.
The line which I draw and which waved was originally drawn with the pen.
However, much graphics software was not able to satisfy me.
PAINTER is one of the software which I often use like Flash.
If PAINTER which can perform expression like natural drawing material is used combining Flash,
it will demonstrate capability more.
I have "How to Drawing by Flash and PAINTER" site.
Please see this link, when you want to try how to draw by PaintMonster.
PaintMonster Tips

3 Comments:

pinomino said...

Really liked your style, maybe you can try some fashion illustration. You are good at female figures.

PaintMonster said...

pino
Thank you very much.
wow I am glad!!

Melicrious said...

thanks for the comments of my blog :) Your drawing shave a really fun style! I really love your tips too! Painter rocks!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online