Tuesday, September 06, 2005

DrawingDojo : Look for Wind

New Orleans was serious damaged by hurricane.
and Kyushu / SanIn area were serious damaged by typhoon in Japan.
I pray for the bliss of the dead people which became many sacrifices.

Although hurricane and a typhoon give us a serious damage, a "wind" may give us peacefulness.
"A really required thing", "Many people's voice"
They could be understood to look for a "wind."

This illustration "Look for Wind" is drawn for Drawing Dojo.
Two photographs are updated to Drawing Dojo on every Thursday.
A participant draws an illustration from a photograph by each interpretation.

6 Comments:

saurav said...

WOW !!! they are great.........

The Monkeyking said...

Smoky Friend!
You are like a art machine with no off switch! :)

Melicrious said...

This is such a poetic notion! The drawing is very peaceful. I feel I am looking for a wind also!

WCTs said...

Neat site...so much to see and always interesting!

chacha said...

i love your style! and if you dont mind, i have added you to my list of fabulous artists blogs that i have met through illofriday. gotta show some love for the artists i come into contact with that really deserve everyone possible to see their artwork!! :) have a good one.

PaintMonster said...

Avik
Thank you very much!!!

The Monkeyking
hehehe you are smoking machine!!
Thank you for your reply!!

Katherine
Thank you very much!!
wow Did you understand what I said?
Because, My English is poor!! Therefore, I was anxious.

Lyn
Thank you very much Lyn!
I am happy that you are always seeing my blog!

chacha
Thank you very much !!
and Thank you for listing my blog link!
I saw your take, beautiful color!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online