Wednesday, October 19, 2005

DrawingDojo : Flower Print

I was drawing the illustration on the window of a certain showroom 8 times in 2 years.
PaintMonster's Window Arts

However, since the showroom was renewed, the window was lost.
Although the end of the year was to draw the illustration of the Christmas & new year, it does not have the work this year.




Consequently, I can travel in the United States from December to January.
It is a good talk so that it may be bad. It is a complicated feeling.

2 Comments:

Meng said...

Hello Paintmonster!

I have enjoyed your work for several months. I love this piece. Thank you for sharing your work. I will see you in the Drawing Dojo one week.

PaintMonster said...

It's Meng
Hi, Thank you very much for your comment. wow do you know Drawing Dojo? hehehe when you got a time, let's drawing together!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online