Monday, May 15, 2006

#4th World Wide Drawing Session

It is an event to enjoy drawing, software, hardware,
art supplies or a talk of a hobby while drinking coffee.
It is a drawing session.

The drawing session of the Sapporo area was held in the SUSUKINO area in Sapporo.
There were few participants this time.
However, a small number of people is suitable for the crawl.

We dropped in at "Daimaru Fujii Central" in the crawl.
This store is a popular store treating drawing material in Sapporo.
There was a trial corner of a solid watercolor painting by 3F.

There were many great places which we wants to take a photograph.
Many great places which I can't introduce still more are located in Sapporo.

We became crazy and enjoyed a sketch and photography.
When we had noticed, night had come.
However, there was much scenery which can be seen only at night.


And these are the sketches which I drew.

This is "Ryuku" who is my Drawing Session Friend.

This is one of Coffee Shop "Noguchi". It has old japan style.

I regard the owner of this store as a sense being very good.
The atmosphere of a motorbike and a store matches very much.

When I was crawled, I found the red very characteristic bicycle.

This is a very old drugstore of Sapporo.

I drew five pieces of sketching this time.
At last Sapporo became warm, too.
Therefore I got possible to sketch at outdoors.

Sketching of other participants will be updated with this link soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

great drawings and photos, buddy. :)

PaintMonster said...

Rajesh
Wow Thank you very much for your Drop!!
hehehe
I am waiting your coming to SAPPORO!!

Gerald de Dios said...

I like your world wide drawing sessions. I hope to joun your sketch group some day. Looks like so much fun!

PaintMonster said...

Goobeetsablog
Thank you very much Brian.
Oh do you like moto.
thanks. (It's BBQ house!! but nice store design and niche moto choice!)

Gerald
Thank you very much!!
Oh anytime Welcome!!
and I will go to LA on 19-31/July
because I will go to Comic-con @ Sandiego. Are you plan to go?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online