Saturday, June 10, 2006

#5th World Wide Drawing Session

It is an event to enjoy drawing, software, hardware,
art supplies or a talk of a hobby while drinking coffee.
It is a drawing session.

Sapporo Area Drawing Session was started 2PM to Closed 9PM today.
There are 12 doodlers come to neer the Sapporo Station.

This time, we made a one of drawing game...
I announce keyword and a participant associates it with the keyword and draws a character.


Half of a participant went to Izakaya after the DS.


And these are my doodles.











Sketching of other participants will be updated with this link soon.

Have a Fun!!

5 Comments:

Sandra Khoo said...

Awwww Kawaii!!!I just simply love your site! Thank you for sharing all these lovely pics!Please don't ever stop posting. ;)

PaintMonster said...

Sandra Khoo
Thank you very much!!!
and thank you for added your list me!!
I will update sketches this weekend!

Unknown said...

Woooo .... looking at your drawings, and photos make my day all happy and cheerful!! :)

PaintMonster said...

Alina Chau
Thank you very much!!
Next WWDS will hold in 22th/July!!
and I will go to sketchbook session in SanDiegoComicCon!!

kuoli(皞傑) said...

The World Wide Drawing Session is amazing! Fantastic! A pool of professional artists sit together and creating something great. I'm an industrial designer in Hong Kong and draw characters in spare time. Will there be any Drawing session open in Hong Kong in the furture?? Maybe I'm not qualify to join as an amateur artist. Right?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online