Friday, July 21, 2006

DoodleTrip Day04

Day 04: 22/July/2006 SDCC day3

It's the third day of My American trip.
Both legs are muscular pains!!
The exhibition hall was very far from my lodging.
and an exhibition hall is super huge!!



It is temperature more than 100F today.
I went to Hooters to today's lunch and did order of beer and a hamburger.
A pumpkin carriage runs in a city of SanDiego.
And a lot of ad board trucks of comics run, too.
It is a very enviable movement that the whole town becomes an atmosphere of comic-con.



I took lot of costume players pictures today.
U.S.A. is the home of special make!
It seems to the real zombie make!



And I went to "drawing session in San Diego" that was this greatest event for me.
In the hotel lobby that was a meeting place, all people are participants.
Over 200 doodlers!!!!



Many many awesome artists!!
I was impressed very much.





and these are my sketch of the day:)





Have a Fun!!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful paint!

PaintMonster said...

Claudio Cerri
Thank you very much!!
I will continue reporting SDCC!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online