Saturday, July 29, 2006

DoodleTrip Day11

Day 11: 29/July/2006 LosAngeles - Santa Monica

There is some wind. today is very comfortable.
I ate lunch in Melrose.
And it was a birthday of Celeste yesterday.
Therefore we went to buy her birthday present.



I love Hanberger very much!!
we went to Johnny Rockets
I did order of Rocket Double!
Super BIG SIZE!!!!!



When we finished a lunch, We went to Santa Monica via Beverly Hills.
A lot of performers gathered for a promenade on the weekend today.
The reason why I came to this Santa Monica is to go to Kidrobot.
Paul bought a lot of Munny and Dunny with me.

and this is sketch of the day.

2 Comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Wow, what a trip you had. It seemed like you had so many places to visit every minute? You must be totally drained...but I can tell you had a blast.

PaintMonster said...

Gerald
Thank you very much!!
Yes, I visited many place this time.
However, because it was a temperature that exceeded 100 degrees every day.
It was too hot, and I did't want to sketch outside.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online