Sunday, August 13, 2006

@Makomanai Park

I went to Makomanai Park to play Long SkateBoard.
There are a lot of long inclines in this park.
It is the best for doing cruising with a long skateboard.
And, when taking a rest, I did a lot of drawings.


This is Contrex 1.5L bottle.
I dislike this water. but my waife love to this water....


This is my Coffee Machine.
I love Coffee very much!!


I did fairy's drawing.
Their power is necessary for the earth now.


Girl who had come to Makomanai park.
Her fashion is nice and sweet.


I drew this girl referring to the photograph of Flickr.




Hommage work to Morja who is artist in France that I respect.


I drew this woman referring to the photograph of Tokyo Street Style.




I drew this woman referring to the photograph of p.n.d.o. deluxe.


Have a fun:)

8 Comments:

Gerald de Dios said...

Great sketches Marty. I like that first one and the detail on the bottle is fantastic!

PaintMonster said...

Gerald
Thank you very much!
I bought new 8.5x11 Hard coverd sketchbook and dermato graph today:)

sarah said...

This are really cool sketches! Very nice stuff :)

PaintMonster said...

sarah
Thank you very much.
I will add your link!

yums said...

Hello!
I really like your style and your sketches. Thanks for commenting on my drawings from the last Sketch Crawl! I finally came by to visit your site, and I'm sure I'll visit again soon :)
Yumiko

chacha said...

love them all, but especially the coffee pot one!! great work. thanks for sharing.

PaintMonster said...

yums
Thank you very much Yumiko!
I saw your blog. you have many beautiful stuff!! and ear jewelry works are awesome!!

chacha
Thank you very much!
I am drawing the sketch in a new sketchbook with various painting materials.
All are happy.

Unknown said...

WOW!! So many wonderful sketches, Marty!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online