Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Live Information!!

Hi Folks,
I will do the Horn section of my friend's Rock band "Marihuana swing" this weekend!
The name is strange. However, it is a very wonderful rock band.
My musical instruments are cornets.
I didn't play about 2years.hahaha
Can't wait this weekend!


Click for Enlarge


--Marihuana swing Live
date : 19 Nov. 2006
time : 6:30pm start
place : music ism 1/f (B1F, Forest bldg., S6W2, Chuoku, Sapporo hokkaido Japan )
Charge : 3,000yen (Free drink 2.5hrs!!)
*If you print out this image and brought it to the hall, we will discount "500 yen"!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Your artwork reminds me of old, very dear animated serials that I watched when kid. Flat and chalk colors do the rest. Congratulations on your work!

Gerald de Dios said...

Fantastic illo for your friend's band.

PaintMonster said...

Fabián Fucci
Thank you very much
and welcome my blog!

Gerald
Thank you very much!!
It was really nice Live!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online