Tuesday, January 09, 2007

LA Trip : Day07- La Brea

I went to around the La Brea area.
We met friend's Ed at DickBlick.



and we went to THE PIG of menphis style BBQ Restaurant.
I orderd "menphis style pulled Pork Plate".
It's very yummmmy!!!
and super big!!!!
I couldn't complete to eat!



after eat, we went to Art Gallery 1988.
We are very happy! because Amanda Visell's solo exhibition is holding now!!
I love her arts very much!!!



and we went to Golden Apple. I bought 3 books :)

it's Coffee Break.
hahha, we are always sketching at the break.



And, I took the photograph in a lot of beautiful buildings and gardens!



in night time, we met few LA friends at El Compadre Restaurant.



Yes, Yammmmmmmy here! Thank you Paige!!
and thank you for coming Paul, Alina, Rajesh, Ed and Paige!



Oh Bad Photo! but they are smile now :)



and these are today's my sketches.




Oh kay see you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online