Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day12

I went to Bolt City Studio in Alhambra / Los Angeles.

Alhambra is a beautiful town located in a place near Pasadena.

However, today's bus doesn't come though it waited for one hour or more. I walked 4-5 blocks, got on other routes, and finally arrived at Alhambra.
First of all, it went to nucleus of the gallery shop in the next in the studio. Here is a popular gallery shop that positively sells the art of a young artist.

when I had been looking items in the store during a little, I met Fright Comic artist Kazu Kibuishi and Amy Kim Ganter.

we went to Bolt City Studio!!!

Waaao very clean and huge!! I thought that such a wonderful office was necessary to work creative. Thank you very much Kazu and Amy. and thank you Ben nucleus.

and these are my sketches of the day!!






I will visit to Nickelodeon animation Studio tomorrow!!
See you!!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online