Tuesday, July 24, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day5

The Los Angeles stay in the first half has become the final day.
My feelings are really good because of fine weather every day.
I have headache. However, there is no headache at all when I am in Los Angeles.
Therefore, it's comfortable!!

I went to DickBrick first of all again. 
It was confirmed that Barnish that had been bought yesterday melted the
watercolor.
Then, I bought Ficsatef.

I went to LACMA (Los Angeles County Museum of Arts) when the round in the
painting materials shop ended.

The location of this museum is very good, and it is possible to relax in the
terrace.
First of all, it is lunch. Lunch was this again today.

Friend's Rajesh came when we returned to the room.

Rajesh will be a roommate in San Diego from tomorrow.

These are my doodles....
have a fun!!!





2 Comments:

Breadwig said...

I just love these travelogs, paired with your doodles. So fun.

PaintMonster said...

Breadwig
Thank you very much!!
I love travel very much!
please keep checking!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online