Saturday, August 04, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day16

Glasses that had been lost yesterday were on the desk when I woke up.
If there is such a thing, I will be dance.

I went to the optician L.A. Eye Works of Melrose.
When glasses were made in the United States, I learnt the eye examination was necessary. It is necessary to go to the ophthalmology department for this shop.
Therefore, it introduces the ophthalmologist for me. (10AM)

I went to the glasses shop that was able to examine it 3 blocks ahead.
It wasn't possible to examine it. Because the reservation is full!!(11AM)

I went to the optician Lens Crafters of Beverly. It wasn't possible to examine it. Because the reservation is full too!!(12AM)

come on America!!!!!

I went to the glasses shop that was able to examine it 4 blocks ahead.
YEY, I got reservation!! it's 4PM!

I have much time, then I went to Beverly Center for Lunch.
I enjoyed talking for about one hour with the woman who had been eating lunch
in the next seat. I presented her Mini card arts.



4PM, I returned eye exam.
and I met doctor. he seems like angry now...I don't know why he is angry....
However, he seems to hate Asian.
Because after examining in an interview had ended, he wrote in the memo column
so.....
"Speak--Japanese, English--Poor"

Hey!!!

We entered consultation room.
Eyesight is adjusted with temporary glasses.
Dr:what is this?
PM:ummmm little heavy...
Dr:Ok, what is it? (change lens)
PM:ummmm almost...
Dr:ummmm what is it? (change lens)
PM:too heavy...
Dr:WHAT!!!
PM:....why? I can't see better!!
There was a communication of about one hour.
55 dollars of the eye examination charge were paid, and this examination was finished.
I am worry that this medical examination result is correct or not...(5:30PM)

I returned to Lens Crafters. but almost closed this store...(5:40PM)
I decided go to L.A. Eye Works.
They are very kind. They said that they would wait for me until 8PM though
would close in 7PM the shop.
I bought glasses here. It is because it likes the design though it is a little
expensive. This bought glasses are completed on Tuesday. I can't wait.

these are sketch of today.

at waiting eye exam.....


at my room for my LALA friend Alina.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online