Wednesday, August 08, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day20

Wow very beautiful day!


I don't have plan today....and I just ride on Bus to Santa Monica...

I was not to have come to Santa Monica as there were some reasons.
As for Santa Monica of today, the morning fair is done. The promenade is crowded as
usual.
I stopped by a certain shop. And, I asked the stuff in the shop, "Do you keep two eye-glasses with hard case?"
"No Sorry..." she said.
and she also "but We are keeping these glasses...."

"!!!"

"It's MINE!!!!"

I was putting the one mini cloth bag in a hard case.
Yes, my two eye-glasses were kept in this store with mini cloth bag!!
A hard case was lost. However, there was no damage in glasses at all.

AMERICA! YATTAAAAAAA!!!



BTW...
I move by bus every day. It changed it as many as 15 times today.

Now, I became BUS MASTER!!

this is today's take!



I will go to Nickelodeon for the meet Sandra Equihua tomorrow!!
I love AMERICA!!!
see you!!

2 Comments:

Jose Saenz said...

I've never seen anyone who draws as much as you do, my friend. I hope you had fun in California and that you're doing great. Tell Kiyo that Marybel and I say hello!

PaintMonster said...

hehehe I was surprise!!
oh yes, we are good. I want to visit sunshine FL miami again!!!
Thank you very much for the comment!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online