Thursday, August 09, 2007

SummerTour2007 Day21

It's beautiful today.
I went to Nickelodeon Animation Studio again.


This is main entrance here.


and here is a floor of ElTigre.
Characters of Nick stand everywhere of the studio. It is a really wonderful studio.


at first, I met Steve Lambe.
and we enjoyed conversation about Drawing, Charactor Design, and Animation!

this is guest drawing by Steve!


She is Stella Lee. she is very cute lady.

she did also drawing for me!!


It's me. Steve made me sit on his seat!!

next, I visited Gabe Swarr room.

He is very kindness and happy guy. I like gabe!

I presented my sketchbook to him. hehehe nice smile!!

Gabe did dawing for me. thanks!!

and I move to Priscilla Cafe for weekly sketchbook session.

They are very wonderful! happy, smiley, and draw draw!

I met many LALA friends!! I love LALA LAND!!


These are guest arts!!


Shane Corn


Paige Pooler

and these are my take.





I am not fixed of the schedule for tomorrow.
probably, I will walk around closed to my hotel.
see you!!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online